For questions or concerns, please email us or contact us at:
The Long Olive Drab Line
Attn: Consumer Services/Privacy
Via di Castello, 34 Signa
50058 Firenze Italy
★ 1. Collecting Information
★ 2. Using Information
★ 3. Sharing Information
★ 4. Protecting your information
★ 5. Unsubscribing, Removing or Modifying Your Information
1. Collecting InformationLike many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our website. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track your Internet domain address for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you tell us who you are. We request information from you (which may include name, address, telephone number, email address, city, postal code, province, state, place and date of birth) when you:
★ Request to receive communications
★ Participate in a promotion or other website feature
2. Using InformationWe may use the information we collect to:
★ Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience
★ Better respond to your customer service inquiries
★ Communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs
★ Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
★ Improve our business
★ Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features
3. Sharing InformationWe do not sell or rent your information to any outside parties. For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information between The Long Olive Drab Line and our preferred service providers who use that information only to conduct The Long Olive Drab Line business. For example, they may handle The Long Olive Drab Line’s credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We may also share your information to administer a website feature (e.g., music download or race registration) and in that case will notify you before you give us your information. We provide our preferred service providers with the information they need to perform their services and work with them to respect and protect your information.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
4. Protecting Your InformationWe use a variety of security measures, including sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Unsubscribing, Removing or Modifying Your InformationWe want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from The Long Olive Drab Line or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the instructions below.
Registration Information, Email and Other Subscriptions
To remove from our database you must send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.